When you send your child to GCA, you’re investing in his/her future, which requires a financial commitment, but you’re not in this alone. Approximately $600,000 in financial aid is awarded each year to more than 70% of our students.
We’re here to help you develop a plan to afford GCA. Whether it’s through scholarships or student support teams, we can tell you plenty of miracle stories where God opened the doors by “building a team” around students to help offset the costs of tuition.
Boarding students: $23,710
Village students: $13,970
International students: $26,710
- $1,600–$2,000 per year for on-campus job
- $750 (dorm) and $350 (village) if the entrance payment is paid by July 25
- $1,185 (dorm) and $698 (village) for paying the year in full (must be paid by cash or check on or before the first day of school; not available for international students or those receiving financial aid)
- $9,457 (dorm) and $4,729 (village) for full-time exempt SDA employees
- $480 (dorm) and $240 (village) for enrolling more than one child
- $650 (dorm) and $325 (village) for academic performance (renewable scholarship for students with all A’s and B’s)
- $650 (dorm) and $325 (village) for leadership potential (one-time scholarship for students recommended by their principal or teacher having leadership qualities and a GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- $650 (dorm) and $325 (village) for testing achievement (one-time scholarship for students who scored in the 90th percentile or higher on standardized testing)
- $330 (dorm) and $165 (village) for 7th grade attendance (one-time scholarship for students who attended an Adventist elementary school in the 7th grade)
- $260-$1,000 for instrumental/choir (scholarships are awarded based on an audition process and the needs of the ensemble and the funds available)