The mission of Campus Ministries is to love students into a deeper friendship with Jesus.
- To Know – We want students to dig into the Word and apply biblical principles to their lives.
- To Love – We want students to develop a loving relationship with God and each other, one that is built on trust, respect, and support.
- To Serve – We want students to discover their passion for ministry and engage in acts of service.
As a family of believers, it is our privilege to worship together each week at the various programs that Campus Ministries coordinates, including chapel, vespers, and Sabbath School. We also enjoy spending time together in smaller groups at midweek, Afterglow, and SOS (Something on Sabbath), in addition to Bible study and prayer.
Campus Ministries also plans:
- Week of Prayer (twice a year)
- Cookies and Prayer (three times a year)
- Fall mission trip to Appalachia
- Community service opportunities
- SMS (Students Mentoring Students) program
In addition to meeting together as an entire student body or in small groups, Chaplains Josh Woods and Kalie Kelch are always available to offer a listening ear to students who need to talk. They enjoy meeting with students on a one-on-one basis to study the Bible or offer encouragement.