Do you enjoy praising God through music? Do you desire to use your musical talents to serve the church by leading worship?
Join us February 27-29! Register today! The Magnify Worship Festival provides 7th-12th graders a chance to enhance their musical skills while learning about why we worship and ultimately focusing on who we worship. The festival is dedicated to training students in their main instrument, working on stage presence and speaking up front, and encouraging teamwork and leadership skills in a worship band setting.
Attendees will spend time rehearsing with their band, which will be made up of other attendees, along with GCA worship leaders and guest clinicians who will be assigned to each group. In addition, students will enjoy breakout sessions focused on instrument/vocal development and Bible study.
Students who attend will lead out in worship for vespers, Sabbath School, or church at the end of the festival.
Individuals who would like to participate should complete our online registration form. The cost to attend, which includes food and lodging, is $45. A broad overview of the event schedule and the packing list follow.
Registration for guests staying in the dorm is between 6:00-6:30 pm, and for students who live in the community is between 6:30-7:00 pm in the GCA Church foyer.
- 6:00-7:00 pm | Registration
- 7:00-7:30 pm | Worship and Team Assignments
- 7:45-9:30 pm | Team Icebreakers/Rehearsal
- 7:30-8:00 am | Breakfast
- 8:00-8:15 am | Worship
- 8:15-11:15 am | Rehearsals/Breakout Session
- 11:15-12:00 pm | Lunch
- 12:00-5:00 pm | Rehearsals/General Session/Rec
- 5:15-6:00 pm | Supper
- 6:00-7:00 pm | Sound Check
- 7:30 pm | Vespers
- 8:30-9:00 pm | Afterglow
- 8:30-9:00 am | Breakfast
- 8:45-9:45 am | Sound Check
- 10:00 am | Sabbath School
- 11:10 am | Church
- 12:30 pm | Lunch
- Your instrument
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- Water bottle
- Clothes for play, vespers, and church
- Air mattress/pad (if desired)