- There is a need for additional classroom space to accommodate class scheduling challenges and increased course offerings.
- An active student body needs a common gathering space, which will facilitate interaction with students and staff.
- Additional athletic spaces are needed to encourage good health and allow for multiple team practices.
- Over half of our teachers require more office space to meet with students.
- A central access point to administrative offices and classroom buildings will address security issues and provide an obvious entry point for visitors.
- Cafeteria seating capacity is 20 percent below enrollment.
We have plans for a new student center, fitness facilities, gymnasium, track, cafeteria, staff offices, additional classrooms, and a new entrance to the administration building.
Facility Support Fundraising Goal