Life Legacy Award
The 25-year and 40-year honor classes have the privilege of nominating a GCA staff member (past, current, or posthumously) for the Life Legacy Award. Recipients of the award should be individuals who have had a broad ranging and significant impact on the lives of GCA students through the years.
- The staff member must have worked at GCA for at least two years.
- The staff member must have exhibited Christlike characteristics and shown professionalism and responsibility in their relationships with students.
- The staff member should be recognized as demonstrating outstanding expertise in his or her area of work at GCA.
- Submit nominations to your reunion organizer by February 1.
- He or she will then have your class vote to determine a consensus.
- The class’s final decision should be submitted to Nancy Gerard by March 1 for consideration by the Alumni Advisory Council.
- Tributes from former students will be collected and given to the Life Legacy Award winners each year.
Life Legacy Award recipients or their family members will be honored at Alumni Weekend with a hand-blown glass replica of GCA's courtyard fountain and a booklet with tributes from former students.