The 25th annual GCA Golf Tournament was held April 5, 2019. The tournament raised over $25,000 through the participation of our golfers and sponsors. Interested in being a 2020 sponsor? The following sponsorship opportunities are available:
- Platinum Sponsor $1,500 (includes four golfers)
- Gold Sponsor $1,000 (includes four golfers)
- Silver Sponsor $500 (includes two golfers)
- Hole Sponsor $250 (includes one golfer)
GCA is pleased to host its 26th annual golf tournament on Friday, April 3, 2020 at Fields Ferry Golf Club in Calhoun, Georgia.
To sponsor the 2020 Golf Tournament, register here or contact Beth Zeiss at (706) 625-7169 or email@example.com.
Tournament Schedule: Registration begins at 9 a.m. with a welcome and prayer at 9:45 a.m. and a shotgun start at 10 a.m.
Cost and Proceeds: The cost for an individual is $95 per adult or $70 per student. The cost for a foursome is $380. This includes lunch, two mulligans, and a cart. All proceeds from the tournament will go toward student scholarships and GCA’s major funding initiative, Continuing the Mission.
Contests: Awards will be given to the individual who hits the longest drive and the one who gets closest to the pin. Golfers can also compete in the Happy Gilmore contest.
Teams: Organize your own foursome, or you can be placed in a group. The format will be a four-person select shot, with three flights of players. The tournament welcomes men and women.
Alumni Cup Challenge: Organize a team of four alumni from the same class or three alumni and one former or current staff member and compete for the Alumni Cup.
Sponsorship Opportunities: If you would like to sponsor the golf tournament, click here.
Last Year’s Major Sponsors: We would like to thank our sponsors from last year who helped to make our tournament a success.
- Momon Construction, Inc.
- Johnny & Georgia (Butterfield) O’Brien
- Mark, ‘74 and Brenda (Brown), ’76, Richardson
- West Georgia Endodontics Dennis Starkey, D.D.S.
- AdventHealth Gordon
- Einhellig Family
- Roger Elliston, D.M.D., F.A.G.D., '75
- Georgia-Cumberland Conference
- Greater Community Bank of Calhoun
- Danny, '75, & Jackie Harris
- Eddie, '74, & Debbie Klein
- Southern Union Youth Ministries
- US Foods