July 13, 2020 UPDATE: The golf tournament will still take place on September 25, 2020 at Field's Ferry with social distancing protocol in place. Due to requirements and restrictions around COVID-19, all golf tournament registrations must be paid prior to the tournament. We will be unable to accept any payments the day of the event. We encourage you to use the registration link below to pay online. Thank you for your understanding!
GCA is pleased to host its 27th annual golf tournament on Friday, September 25, 2020 at Fields Ferry Golf Club in Calhoun, Georgia. Last year's tournament raised over $25,000 through the participation of our golfers and sponsors. Interested in being a 2020 sponsor? The following sponsorship opportunities are available:
- Platinum Sponsor $1,500 (includes four golfers)
- Gold Sponsor $1,000 (includes four golfers)
- Silver Sponsor $500 (includes two golfers)
- Hole Sponsor $250 (includes one golfer)
To secure your spot, please register here today. Early bird registration ends September 1, 2020!
Tournament Schedule: Registration begins at 9 a.m. with a welcome and prayer at 9:45 a.m. and a shotgun start at 10 a.m.
Cost and Proceeds: The early bird rate of $90 for an individual and $360 for a foursome is available until September 1, 2020. The student rate is $70. After September 1, the cost for an individual is $95 per adult or $380 for a foursome. This includes lunch, two mulligans, and a cart. All proceeds from the tournament will go toward student scholarships and GCA’s major funding initiative, Continuing the Mission.
Contests: Awards will be given to the individual who hits the longest drive and the one who gets closest to the pin. Golfers can also compete in the Happy Gilmore contest.
Teams: Organize your own foursome, or you can be placed in a group. The format will be a four-person select shot, with three flights of players. The tournament welcomes men and women.
Alumni Cup Challenge: Organize a team of four alumni from the same class or three alumni and one former or current staff member and compete for the Alumni Cup.
Sponsorship Opportunities: If you would like to sponsor the golf tournament, click here.
Last Year’s Major Sponsors: We would like to thank our sponsors from last year who helped to make our tournament a success.
- Momon Construction, Inc.
- Johnny & Georgia (Butterfield) O’Brien
- Mark, ‘74 and Brenda (Brown), ’76, Richardson
- West Georgia Endodontics Dennis Starkey, D.D.S.
- AdventHealth GordonEinhellig Family
- Roger Elliston, D.M.D., F.A.G.D., '75
- Georgia-Cumberland Conference
- Greater Community Bank of Calhoun
- Danny, '75, & Jackie Harris
- Eddie, '74, & Debbie Klein
- Southern Union Youth Ministries
- US Foods