Thank you to our 2020 Major Sponsors for making the
27th Annual GCA Golf Tournament a success!
Title Sponsor - $3000
- Mark, '74, and Brenda (Brown) Richardson, '76, In Loving Memory of Tom and Martha Richardson
Lunch Sponsor - $2000
- Johnny and Georgia (Butterfield) O’Brien, '83
Platinum Sponsors - $1500
- Danny, '75, and Jackie Harris
- Momon Construction
- David, '75, and Tami (Baker) Richardson, '76
- Dennis L. Starkey, DDS, West Georgia Endodontics
Gold Sponsors - $1000
- AdventHealth Gordon
- Roger Elliston, DMD, FAGD, '75
- Georgia-Cumberland Conference
- Southern Union Youth Ministries
- US Foods
Over $27,000 was raised through the sponsorship and participation of teams in the 2020 tournament. All proceeds from the tournament will go toward student scholarships and GCA's major funding initiative, Continuing the Mission.
SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 28th ANNUAL GCA GOLF TOURNAMENT,
APRIL 2, 2021!
To secure your spot for the 2021 tournament, please register here today.
Sponsorship Opportunities: If you would like to be a sponsor the 2021 golf tournament, click here.
Tournament Schedule: The tournament begins with check-in and practice time at 9 AM, prayer at 9:45 AM, and a shotgun start at 10 a.m.
Cost: The cost for an individual is $70 per student, $95 per adult, or $380 for a foursome. This includes lunch, two mulligans, and a cart.
Contests: Awards will be given to the individual who hits the longest drive and the one who gets closest to the pin.
Teams: Organize your own foursome, or you can be placed in a group. The format will be a four-person select shot, with three flights of players. The tournament welcomes men and women.
Alumni Cup Challenge: Organize a team of four alumni from the same class or three alumni and one former or current staff member and compete for the Alumni Cup.