Each year a number of international students call GCA home. Thanks to the multi-ethnic and cultural makeup of the school, these international students find GCA to be a comfortable and welcoming place to study.
To be admitted to GCA, a student must have satisfactorily completed eight years of elementary schooling beyond pre-school or kindergarten. A total of 12 years beyond pre-school or kindergarten, with the accumulation of 24 secondary units of credit, is required for a College Preparatory Diploma. Before an acceptance can be granted and an I-20 form issued, an international student must complete the following:
How to Apply
- Fill out an inquiry form
- Complete an application
- Guardian information/commitment form
- Two recommendation forms (from your current school administration/teachers); may be filled out online
- Physical examination form (to be completed by your physician), including required immunizations
- Transcripts/records from previous school, including standardized test scores, discipline, and attendance records
- 12-month Bank Statements (showing proof of adequate funds to support student expenses)
Once an international applicant is accepted for admission, the I-20 is issued by GCA. You then obtain a student visa (F-1) by presenting the I-20 in your home country.