- Start by opening the Wacom Pen program that comes on your computer, click on the "Start" button and the "Wacom Pen" app will be there in your start menu. Or if you do not see the "Wacom Pen" app, search for it.
2. Once the Pen program starts on your desktop, press the button labeled "Calibrate...".
3. Your computer will now show a full screen program with a target in the top left corner, and dots in the other three corners. Press your pen as close to the center of the target as you can.
4. Once you press that target, it will disappear and the target on the top right will show. Do the same thing here, and continue with the other two targets.
5. Once you have finished with all four targets, click the finish button.