OneDrive is a cloud storage, file hosting service that allows files to be synced from your computer to the cloud.
- It's free: Georgia-Cumberland Academy has a licensing agreement with Microsoft.
- It's secure: Storage conforms to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) requirements. See acceptable use guidelines before determining what data you store in OneDrive for Business.
- Storing files (each user gets 1TB of space)
- Syncing files with your local computer
- Sharing files with classmates or teachers
Note: OneDrive for Business is different from OneDrive, which is intended for personal files.
How to Set up OneDrive to Sync Automatically
- Go to the sign-in page: GCA OneDrive Login
- Log in with your GCA username and password (use the format email@example.com).
- Select sync from your Documents screen
- Sync now
- See your files locally
Use Windows Explorer to find your OneDrive for Business files under Favorites: