How to sync class notebook from OneNote online to the OneNote app:
- Open up Outlook in your desired web browser and click the square icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Click on the "OneNote" icon.
- This will open a new tab for OneNote. Click on the notebook you want to open.
- When inside the notebook, click on the button marked "Edit in OneNote."
- After clicking it, you will get a popup. Click on "Launch Application.."
- After clicking "Launch Application," it should open up OneNote, if it doesn’t work, stop by Computer Helpdesk.