Create an Email Signature
- Click New Email
- Click on Signature drop-down. Then click the "Signatures" option.
- It will open a new window. Click new and name your signature. I named mine "Signature".
- Make sure your newly created signature is selected and click the on the outlined icon.
- This will open up a file explorer. Select the image and insert it.
- Once you've inserted the image, click "OK" to save it.
- The window will close, and you'll be back at your email. Click the signature that you created.
- Your signature should be immediately inserted onto your email.
Outlook Web App
- To create an email signature on the Outlook Web App, click on the gear to open up the settings menu.
- A blue search bar will appear. Search "signature" to find the setting.
- Click on "Email Signature". A new window will appear.
- Click on the "Insert Picture" icon.
- Select the image that you want to use as your signature and click open.
- Make sure that the two boxes are checked and then click "OK".