How to re-enroll your student:
To re-apply, visit RenWeb.com
- Log-in with your ParentsWeb username and password
- Click the “Family Information” tab on the left-hand side
- Click on the “Enrollment/Reenrollment button”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Make sure your financial account is up-to-date.
- Pay the following fee–includes entrance payment, entrance fee, laptop & textbook/CD rental
- Participate in Early Match for returning students, which includes making an early payment of up to $2,000 (postmarked by July 15). This must be “new” money—not money carried over from a previous year’s credit or money earned during summer employment at GCA.
- Dormitory student match—up to $500 (credited to account in equal payments at end of each semester)
- Village student match—up to $250 (credited to account in equal payments at end of each semester)
- If you need financial aid—complete all financial aid agreements and Pathways information with Deborah Theus. You may contact Mrs. Theus via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you’ve been re-enrolled
- On registration day, your student will need to get a picture taken, get a job assignment, pick up computer & books and get a new ID card.
- August 3, 5-8 p.m. for anyone—dorms closed
- August 6, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.—dorms ready for students to move in
- August 6: Students move into the dorms
- August 7: Classes begin
If you have questions about the re-enrollment process, please contact Registrar Patti Speer at email@example.com.